Search Bar

Top best wishes of bhai dooj status quotes messages sms image in English -shubhkamnayestatus

Latest Best wishes of Bhai Dooj whatsapp status messages in English 


You can share your pain; You can share your fears; And you can share your happiness Thanks for being a very understanding brother!🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Your love makes me feel proud.And on this day I want to shout it out loud.🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times. 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



To the outside world we all grow old, but we know each other as we always were. We know each other’s heart. We live outside the touch of time.🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



The old year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The Bhai Dooj has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁

Best Wishes of Bhai Dooj Facebook status messages in English 

Bhaiyaa, you are someoneI admire and look up to, with lots and lots of love wishing you🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother. 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Dear Brother on this Bhaidooj I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



I only pray to the Almighty that be it day or night you stay by side. I feel proud to have a brother like you.🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁

Best Wishes of Bhai Dooj status quotes messages shayari for brother 

Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and alife that’s prosperous and bright…🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Dear Brother you are so special for me…May god always keep you happy…🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Praying for your long life and good health on this Bhai Dooj and always Have a Chocolaty Bhai Dooj🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here . . .Another year to live! To vanish worry, doubt, and fear,To love and laugh and give!🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Holi is colorful, Deewali is lightful and brightful, Bhai Dooj has made our relationship POWERFUL🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁

Best Wishes of Bhai Dooj status quotes messages shayari for sister

My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. 🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



Your love makes me feel proud.And on this day I want to shout it out loud.🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁



We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on onething. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here.🍁👫Happy Bhai dooj 👫🍁

Post a Comment

0 Comments