Search Bar

Ei'd Mubarak best wishes messages, status, shayari, Quotes, image in English-Eid Mubarak- [shubhkamnayestatus]

Ei'd Mubarak best wishes messages in English 


Have a joyous Eid full of sparkling lights… A warm and heartfelt wishes to tell you how much you mean to me
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


On this special occasion let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Some words can be left unsaid, Some feeling can be left unexpressed, But a person like you can never be forgotten on this day
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


You can bring a smile on face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Eid Mubarak! May the blessings of Allah keep your heart and home happy and joyous
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May your plate of life be always full of juicy Kebabs & Tikes, Topped with the chutney of Happiness. With best Eid wishes
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌

Ei'd Mubarak status shayari in English 


Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. Eid Mubarak!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful person in my life! I care for you more than you can imagine and want to spend a thousand Eids with you!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID but also all the years ahead.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Before the golden sunrises, let me decorate each of the rays with wishes of success, prosperous and happiness for you and your family.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May Allah bless: Your days with happiness; Your weeks with prosperity; Your months with contentment; And your years with love and peace
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌

Ei'd Mubarak greeting messages 


May Allah accept our fast and continues to shower His blessings throughout the year in fact throughout life, Ameen!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Eid is a precious gift from God after Ramadan. May this special day bring boundless peace and happiness to you
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid Al Fitr. May you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Feel the magic of Eid around you and know that the grace of God is always with you. You’ll always be surrounded by love and care.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


The difference between living a good life and living a great life lies in having awesome friends like you
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌

Ei'd Mubarak facebook, whatsapp status sms in English 


I wish a wish for you. The wish I wish for few. The wish I wish for you is that your all wishes come true. So keep on wishing as my best wishes are with you.🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May Eid be a special day that’s filled with warmth and love, and may it hold the happiness You’re so deserving of!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Thanks to Allah that he brought us together to share the same path. Now, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the holy Eid is almost knocking at the door
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go of each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May Allah shower countless blessing upon You and Your Family. Keep me in your prayers.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌

Ei'd Mubarak best Quotes 


May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


The best of all gifts around any eid is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in Each Other.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


This Eid, I’m sending you heartfelt wishes. Do keep me in your prayers.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


To my seniors, come spoil me with lots of edi.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


This day to celebrate the supreme sacrifice of the ancient prophet Abraham. This day to ponder and reminisce that divine substitution of Ismail for a ram!
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


God is kinder and crueler than human beings although His kindness is many times more than His cruelty, That’s why we should sacrifice halal animals in order to please Him. Best wishes to you on the day of Eid-Ul-Azha.🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌


This day I am ever so grateful being blessed Creature of God Almighty. So we can truly conclude Eid is always a blessed day filled with joy and blessing I must say.
🕌🌙 Ei'd Mubarak 🌙🕌

Post a Comment

0 Comments